Sunday 9 March 2008

Initial Pierrot deisgn


This is the initial design of the Pierrot as he will be drawn in Toon Boom Studio.

This is the initial colour version of the Pierrot as he will appear in the animatic.

When the character was being drawn in Toon Boom Studio, I found that I had to colour the Pierrot's outline in navy blue as the black colouring on his sleeve and shirt were running into one another. The Pierrot's hair outline had to be changed to dark grey because of this problem as well, but I think that I have overcome these problems effectively.

As of this stage, the final Toon Boom Studio design of the Pierrot is still pending, but I think that this initial character design has helped to rectify problems that might have occurred when the final animatic is being produced.

No comments: