Thursday 14 February 2008

Areas to consider

I think that the areas that I must consider while working on my animatic are:
Characterisation and purpose,
Aim,
Inspiration,
Style and tone.

I think that I will need to research these elements so that I can implement these into the story that I will be creating for my animatic. I intend to come up with an idea that I can change into a story, which I can then use by creating a storyboard to define how the story is broken down and how the action that is taking place in the story is played out in the animatic.

The main points that I will need to consider is the story and the depth of personality of my characters. The characters must have a detailed background profile so that they are given a sense of life.

At the moment, I am still considering the creative possibilities that exsist and which themes I wish to address in the animation. I intend to use a particular theme or prompt as the basis of my animatic and then use this prompt to create a story which I can then animate.

I think that the breaking down of a story by using a treatment to identify the key points, then creating a storyboard of the key moments is the best way for me to start thinking about my animation and what it is that I wish to achieve in my animation.

No comments: